Wednesday, November 4, 2009

M.O.M (Moms of Multiples) Breastfeeding drop-ins/meet-ups

Hello Mommies,
I am starting my M.O.M breastfeeding meet-ups starting on Nov 13, 2009 from 10:00-12:00 at Oak Park Moms & Tots in North Oakville.http://www.oakparkmomsandtots.ca/

If you are a M.O.M come on out and meet other M.O.M. If you are expecting multiples and want some information on breastfeeding or anything to do with multiples this is the place to come!

As a M.O.M (twins)I had a group of other "twin moms" who I met up with usually on a weekly basis either for play dates, coffee or dinner. Looking back I don't know what I would have done without these wonderful women in my life. They spoke my language, understood what it was like to have two babies crying at the same time, two toddlers fighting over the potty!

The M.O.M breastfeeding drop-in/meet-up will run the 2nd Friday of every month (with the exception of December, it will run Dec 4, 2009)

Check out meetup.com/Halton-Hamilton-Peel-Breastfeeding-Mommies
if you want to join the group and get information on upcoming dates, topics, etc.

Happy Breastfeeding!
Camilla Aviss RN,BHSc(N),CCCE, IBCLC
Multiple Reasons Lactation Support Services
www.multiplereasons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment